Forestry TEP Trainings
You are welcome to attend our online Introductory Trainings and the new Advanced Trainings. Sign up by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating which session you would like to participate. You will then receive connection details closer to the event. If none of the times fit your schedule, let us know!
Currently we don't have Introductory Trainings scheduled. Stay tuned, or contact us to request one! Meanwhile, we are planning to make the Introductory Training available as a video.
Summary of the contents of Introductory Trainings:
- Brief introduction to Forestry TEP and its current status
- Acquiring a user account and accessing F-TEP
- User interface
- Available services, applications and data
- Demo on using a processing service (VegetationIndices)
- Demo on using an application (QGIS, SNAP)
- Collaboration and management features
- Developer features (brief intro)
For the record, Introductory Trainings have in the past been held on: 10 Jan, 16 Mar, 17 Mar, 6 Apr, 15 May, 16 May, 7 Jul, 10 Aug, 14 Aug, 23 Aug, 24 Aug, 8 Sep, 11 Sep, 19 Sep, 20 Sep and 4 Oct 2017.
The next Advanced Trainings will be held on:
- Wed 11 October at 14:00 UTC (16:00 CEST; click here for the time in your location)
The Advanced Trainings will have a key focus in the developer features that enable creation and publishing of processing services. You are welcome to influence the design of these trainings and suggest other topics by contacting us.