Welcome to Forestry TEP
- Recent platform updates include v2.0.0, v2.1.0, v2.2.0, v2.3.0, v2.4.0 and v2.4.1.
- Watch the F-TEP presentation video from the EO Open Science -- forward to 1:04:25.
- Influence the future of the platform in the F-TEP Evolution Survey. Thank you.
Forestry Thematic Exploitation Platform (Forestry TEP) enables commercial, governmental and research users in the forestry sector globally to efficiently access satellite data based processing services and tools for generating value-added forest information products. Via the platform, the users can also create and share their own processing services, tools and generated products. Since May 2017, the Forestry TEP platform is in a pre-operations phase, welcoming new users for limited access without costs. Please head over to the contact form to indicate your interest!
- RenneTergujeff, 26 March 2018
- cfarquhar, 16 January 2018
- RenneTergujeff, 22 September 2017
- RenneTergujeff, 14 September 2017
Listed below are recent and forthcoming events with F-TEP contribution or presence. See also the complete listing of events.
|16-17 May 2018||
Finnish Remote Sensing Days 2018
|8-13 Apr 2018||
European Geosciences Union (EGU) General Assembly 2018
|27-28 Mar 2018||
DataBio Plenary Meeting
|18 Jan 2018||
Finnish Satellite Workshop 2018
Dipoli, Espoo, Finland
|28-30 Nov 2017||
2017 Conference on Big Data from Space (BiDS'17)
Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis, Toulouse, France
|25-28 Sep 2017||
EO Open Science 2017
ESA ESRIN, Frascati (Rome), Italy