Welcome to Forestry TEP
- NOTICE: Due to ongoing maintenance there may be some service interruptions during the week 19 to 23 February. We will endeavour to keep these to a minimum.
- NEW: The platform has been updated on 15 January to v2.0.0!
- Watch the F-TEP presentation video from the EO Open Science -- forward to 1:04:25.
- Influence the future of the platform in the F-TEP Evolution Survey. Thank you.
Forestry Thematic Exploitation Platform (Forestry TEP) enables commercial, governmental and research users in the forestry sector globally to efficiently access satellite data based processing services and tools for generating value-added forest information products. Via the platform, the users can also create and share their own processing services, tools and generated products. Since May 2017, the Forestry TEP platform is in a pre-operations phase, welcoming new users for limited access without costs. Please head over to the contact form to indicate your interest!
- cfarquhar, 16 January 2018
- RenneTergujeff, 22 September 2017
- RenneTergujeff, 14 September 2017
- RenneTergujeff, 22 August 2017
Listed below are recent and forthcoming events with F-TEP contribution or presence. See also the complete listing of events.
|18 Jan 2018||
Finnish Satellite Workshop 2018
Dipoli, Espoo, Finland
|28-30 Nov 2017||
2017 Conference on Big Data from Space (BiDS'17)
Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis, Toulouse, France
|25-28 Sep 2017||
EO Open Science 2017
ESA ESRIN, Frascati (Rome), Italy
|11-13 Sep 2017||
Final GlobBiomass User Consultation Meeting
FAO, Rome, Italy
|4-9 Sep 2017||
7th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing
Szent István University (SZIU), Gödöllő, Hungary